Laura is a key note speaker and presenter and on homicide prevention, domestic violence, the new coercive control law, stalking, risk assessment and making the links across public protection.
She can also provide reports for court, specialist advice and training on:
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Effective case building in domestic abuse, coercive control and stalking cases
- Behavioural analysis of domestic abuse, stalking, sexual violence, serious violence and murder
- Proactive targeting of offenders
- Crime analysis and linkage
- Public protection strategy and homicide prevention
DASH (2009) Training – dashriskchecklist
All training packages are set within the wider context of public protection, including an input on profiling offenders and making the links across violent crime.
Training includes: the history and research base for the DASH; a profile of the perpetrators and findings from the domestic homicide reviews; case studies; risk categorisation; risk management frameworks and tactics, and; a significant focus on coercive control, stalking and harassment and so-called honour based violence.
Laura has developed numerous training packages which include inputs for front line and specialist staff, as well as train the trainer and new refresher training. Packages can be tailor made to suit your needs.
NEW 2021:More training will be scheduled for Spring 2021. Please sign up to our mail list or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.